About Positive Change Training
Maybe you may know me already from my site Positivity Strategist. I’m the Positivity Strategist.
If any of you have seen the movie, “When Harry Met Sally” with Meg Ryan and Billy Chrystal, there’s a line there that goes:
“I’ll have what she’s having.”
I get that line a lot! Not the same context as in the movie, but people tell me they want to do what I do and be a positivity strategist. They want it for their own lives and to be able to serve others, and, in turn, help them also be more positive.
As a result, I created Positive Change Training to offer cost-effective, online, self-directed trainings and small group master classes and mastermind groups.
My desire and purpose is to pass on the skills and knowledge that have helped me over the years to deal with all the changes and challenges in my life – from lonely childhood, moving to a number of different countries, painful divorce, stage 4 cancer diagnosis, challenges at work and long-time insecurity about finding my voice.
I worked on myself with help and now want to share.
What is so rewarding is that
These materials work and change lives!
When I discovered that positivity can be learnt and there’s a rigor and structure that offers a proven template for any kind of change situation, I was committed.
The trainings are designed so you can learn one concept and then go out and apply it. As a trainer and coach for many years, this is a highly effective way of learning. You learn by doing!
Growth and change starts with changing yourself. Whether change is imposed on you, or you want the change. It still requires you to
look inside to notice how you’re responding
become aware of what’s happening
make your choices, and
About Robyn Stratton-Berkessel
I’m an author, a speaker, a podcast host, an app developer, a designer and facilitator, a trainer and coach.
My strengths are leading positive change. I work with organizational and community members around the world, designing and delivering high impact and positive change with a focus on co-creating cultures of ownership, inclusion and collaboration.
My background includes “Big 4” management consulting, financial and professional services, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, retail, education and not-for-profit.
- In 2016, I was invited to join the faculty of the David L. Cooperrider Center of Appreciative Inquiry, the Robert P. Stiller School of Business, Champlain College VT teaching Advanced Applications of Appreciative Inquiry in the Graduate Certificate Program, Positive Organizational Development.
- I’m an Associate of the Taos Institute – a community of scholars and practitioners committed to exploring, developing and disseminating ideas and practices that promote creative, appreciative and collaborative processes in families, communities and organizations around the world.
- My book: Appreciative Inquiry for Collaborative Solutions: 21 Strength-based Workshops (2010) by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. San Francisco, reached #4 in Amazon “Must Read Positive Business” list
- My podcast: Positivity Strategist, rose to #1 in iTunes “New and Noteworthy” section
- My iPad app: Embracing Change, reached #2 in iTunes “Business” section
TEDx TALK & KEYNOTE SPEAKER
- Playful Inquiry – Try This Anywhere
- 5 Relational Principles for Leading Positive Change
- Taking in the Positive for Peak Performance
- Shifting from Head Space to Heart Space
- The Very First Question Starts the Change
- ANZ Banking Corporation
- Community & Special Interest Groups
- Estee Lauder Corporation
- Master of Management (Organizational Behavior and Systems), Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
- Bachelor of Arts & Graduate Diploma of Education, University of Sydney
- Appreciative Inquiry: Positive Business & Society Change Program, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Master Practitioner Neuro Linguistic Programming
[email protected] http://positivitystrategist.com/contact/
Location: Bradenton, FL, USA
“Robyn is one of those unique people that can blend theory and practice to deliver real outcomes in workshops and presentations. Her deep knowledge of Appreciative Inquiry and many other tools and techniques gives her versatility and adaptability to work with the widest range of people, teams and organisations.”
“Robyn is pure delight in sharing her point of view as you feel her passion and depth of commitment to making a difference in the world through her work. If you have an opportunity to read her book or hear her speak, take it! You will experience a shift in your thinking and feel a greater sense of appreciation in connecting with this inspiring professional colleague. She IS making a difference.”
“It is unusual to sit in a convention hall and watch people shun their cell phones in order to listen and connect with one another, or to form a working group with a positive attitude and enthusiasm. It is equally unusual for people to come back to their home office and try to recreate that connection, inspiration, and need for action, but this is exactly what happened during and after the conference Robyn led. I cannot say enough about Robyn’s positive style and the strategies she outlines in her book. It would be difficult for one to attend and not be moved.”
“Robyn is 100% committed to achieving excellent results and to the people she works with – clients, partners and colleagues. She has tremendous capability in a variety of consulting methodologies and tools (including new technologies) and she is extremely flexible and creative in selecting what’s best for the people and situation. Using her open and creative style, Robyn leads large and small groups to the heart of their goals and expertly guides them to think through and build plans to achieve the goals.”